Thank you for your interest in the Pathfinder Infinite and Starfinder Infinite community content program! Check out the Content Guidelines and download a Template to get started creating your Pathfinder and Starfinder PDFs. You will be able upload and publish them on October 13th!
What is Pathfinder and Starfinder Infinite?
Pathfinder and Starfinder Infinite is a program that allows you to create content (adventures and locations; monsters; character classes, archetypes, and backgrounds; fiction; etc.) based on Paizo’s intellectual property (IP), including Pathfinder’s Lost Omens campaign setting, and to make some money while you’re at it. Your work might even be recognized by the community and earn you an invitation into the Infinite Masters elite creator program.
To get started, you should review the following Frequently Asked Questions topics, which contain all the guidelines for publishing on Pathfinder Infinite. Here’s where you can find answers to certain questions:
- Ownership and License Questions: Clarification on Pathfinder Infinite vs the OGL and Paizo’s Community Use Policy and Pathfinder Compatibility License, required legal text, etc.
- Content Guidelines: Allowed (and disallowed) content from the Lost Omens setting, tips for how to prepare your PDF, etc.
- Logo and Artwork Content: Required logos, guidelines on branding, links to art packs, rules on cartography and stock art packs, and other important guidelines
- Payment, Pricing, and Accounting Questions: How payment works, queries about crowdfunding, how to donate proceeds, etc.
Other Questions: Information about best-seller medals, category filters, and other best practices
- Join the Community! Come to the DriveThruRPG / Roll20 Discord and ask for the Freelancer Role (if you haven’t published yet) or the Community Content Role (if you have published with Community Content). It’s a great place to ask questions and collaborate!
- Alternatively, join the Pathfinder/Starfinder Infinite Creators Facebook Group
After you’ve reviewed the guidelines, all you need to do is write your content and then go to Account > My Content > Enter New Community Created Title to publish your first Pathfinder or Starfinder Infinite title on October 13th! Here is a handy checklist to avoid some of our common mistakes from first-time publishers:
- Your title is using art that you have the right to use in your commercial work.
- The Pathfinder Infinite or Starfinder Infinite logo, found on the Logo and Artwork Content page, is on the title’s cover and cover image thumbnail.
- The material is using either the Pathfinder RPG (first edition), Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset, Starfinder ruleset, or contains no rules at all.
- The material is using the Lost Omens setting or is setting-neutral as listed on the Content Guidelines page.
- The title includes the legal text found on the Ownership and License Questions page.
- You have read and understand the Community Content Agreement, found at the bottom of the Create New Title page or here. Once you activate your title, the Community Content Agreement applies to this title.
Congratulations! Once you’ve published on Infinite, your content will be available on pathfinderinfinite.com. You can monitor the website for your sales data, plus ratings and review of your work. To promote sales, we encourage you to create eye-catching covers for your work and publicize through social media and other reputable media outlets where Pathfinder fans gather. Join our community of creators online for more tips and advice: